Our park was built years before triple slides were ever imagined, (See our History Page), so some of our sites are narrower than the newer parks. The Premium and 50Amp. sites are longer and wider. We will do our best to help find a site that is just right for your RV.
- Many sites are under a fir tree canopy and have fire pits
- All have fire rings and picnic tables
- A Laundry Room (with new appliances) is located on site
- A day use Picnic Shelter is available for groups *** Ask about fees
- All sites have Free WIFI, water, electric and septic
- Comcast Cable TV is available…but you need a Comcast Cable Box! (exception…RV 22 & 23….Water, electric (50 amp) and WIFI only).
- 30 Amp RV – $50
- 50 Amp. Site – $55 (RV 15,17,18,19,20,22,23,24,25,26)
- RV Site rates are based on 2 adults, 2 children, 1 RV and 1 vehicle
- Includes free dock pass for each guest
- Campsites may accommodate more than one vehicle, but your camp fee includes parking for only one vehicle
- The fee for extra vehicles is $15 per night, per vehicle
- Extra vehicles must be registered with park and fee paid upon arrival
- Campers are encouraged to leave extra vehicles at home
- Extra person – $10
- Extra Vehicle – $15
- Dog – $5
- Moorage – $10
- Visitors will purchase admission passes before entering campground
***Please note 12′ 6″ Railroad Trestle on southbound Old Hiway 99. Call for directions to drive around the back side of the lake if you’re taller than 12′.
- We are located in a beautiful, but rural area. Please come equipped for inclement weather or power outages
- Early Arrival – $20 with advance notice and approval. Contact campground in advance
- **We attempt to honor reservation requests for a specific site, but reservations for a specific site number are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to move you to a similar site at our discretion if a need arises.