We encourage everyone to:
- Recycle paper, bottles and cans…containers provided
- Conserve water & don’t spill “gray” water onto the ground
- Burn clean, dry campfire wood. No nails, paint, treated lumber, pallets or “junk”
- Use a sewer elbow on your RV sewer hose
- We and the planet thank you!
Not permitted at campground:
- Gas boat motors – Offut Lake Resort is a “Green” business and encourages eco-friendly practices and conservation. We DO NOT allow gas motors on boats at the Resort or on our docks.
- Any cutting of trees, plants or scavenging wood in the campground or neighborhood
- Carpets on grass
- Metal detecting in campground or off docks
- Vandalizing park in any way
- Bicycle riding in campground
- Washing or repairing vehicles or RVs in campground
- Use or display of firearms of any type
- Use of generators unless there is a total power outage
Guests will be provided with park policies and parking options before entering park. Day Pass rates apply. Please inform your guests of this policy before their arrival. Maximum occupancy per site is 6 persons, this includes day pass guests. Day pass guests will leave park by dusk.
Parking is limited, management reserves the right to limit day pass access.
Parking is limited to one vehicle per site. Visitors & extra vehicles park in the parking area after obtaining parking pass.
**No vehicles permitted on grass or in unoccupied sites.
Pets are welcome in campground except on Docks, Lakeside and “Pet-Free” areas. Pets must be on hand-held leash at all times. Pets must not be left unattended, tied up at your site, or left in cabin. Pets may not be tied to trees or campground fixtures. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet. You are responsible for any dogs your guests may bring.
Aggressive or noisy pets will be asked to leave (with their owners). Dog owners agree to accept legal and financial responsibility for any property damage or injuries caused by their dog.
Failing to clean up after your pet, allowing it to run loose, leaving unattended or bringing to cabins other than Li’l Red Cottage will result in a $50.00 fine.
Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times. Children under 12 years old must wear a life jacket at all times while on docks (Some loaners are available, but best to bring your own) and have a parent supervising their play on playground. Children under 16 years old must be supervised by a parent on the docks.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
SWIM OR ENTER THE WATER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Protective footwear encouraged. Nature can be “sharp”!
Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM. Please be considerate of your neighbors if you are playing music, loud games or have multiple people at your site, even if it is not within “quiet hours”.
B-B-Qs & small cook fires in the provided fire rings are allowed. Please do not set B-B-Qs on picnic tables. No portable fire pits on grass.
No refunds due to inclement weather or early departure. We are located in a rural area. Please come equipped for inclement weather or power outages.
Thank you for choosing us for your stay! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
Offut Lake Resort owners and staff